Mark has written about a hundred pieces for a variety of magazines, including Discover Magazine, Telegraph, WIRED, Forbes, Science 2.0, and Psychology Today, including the following...
- io9: How Gödel Saved Me from Physics
- Discover Magazine: We're Nowhere Near Artificial Brains.
- WIRED, print: Harnessed, and How Apes Became Human.
- Discover Magazine: Bursting the Bubble of Human Intelligence.
- PsychToday: When Exactly Will Computers Go Ape-Shi*?
- Seed Magazine: Human, version 3.0.
- PsychToday: Steven Pinker's Instincts on Language.
- Discover Magazine: The Colossal Pile of Jibberish Behind Discovery, and Its Implications for Science Funding
- PsychToday: Is Academia Inhospitable to Big Discoveries?